Monday, April 18, 2016

Welcome Back

So it's been awhile. Over a year and a half since the last time I wrote anything. For awhile I was really in a creative rut, thinking I had nothing to say anymore. But since the fall I've been recording a movie podcast with some friends of mine (which I'm going to figure out how to integrate into here) and it made me realize reviewing and sharing the things I enjoy is what makes me the most happy. I want to be able to share that with you all once again. I'm not doing this for the views, (because I don't get any) I'm doing it because it makes me feel good to be able to share my experiences with all of you...whoever you are.


So welcome to Discovery Machine, your blog for movie, TV and music reviews and recommendations. While I will be reviewing current stuff, I want this blog to be about recommending things that are less common, giving less popular or overlooked stuff a chance. This has pretty much always been my mission statement, but I feel like it's needed now more than ever in a pop culture world where everything is about moving on to the next newest thing. So in the next few weeks expect to see new content from this blog. I am extremely excited to be bringing the ol' Machine back online.

Until next transmission,
Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment